We are always looking for great people to join Rigby & Rigby. We value exceptional talent and empower our employees to break boundaries through innovation and great design.
The Studio offers a competitive benefits package, including:
• Birthday leave in addition to 25 days holiday
• Support for training and development
• Flexible office hours, finishing early on Fridays
• Personal Development, Wellness Fund
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Bonus scheme
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.
We are always on the lookout for talent and will recruit exceptional, inspiring and inspirational candidates.
Mid Weight/Senior Designer
Rigby & Rigby has an exciting opportunity for a talented, passionate Mid-weight / Senior Interior Designer to join our multi-disciplinary team of professionals specialising in ultra-prime design and delivery.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 7years’ experience specialising in high end residential interior design and a broad knowledge base of high-end suppliers.
- Strong organisational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with both Clients and colleagues.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Team-player, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability and flexibility to focus on a single project or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- A strong FF&E knowledge is essential with a vast knowledge of suppliers and artisans.
- Drawing & sketching are important to communicate ideas, details and joinery.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Esti PC (or similar)
- The role is to support across multiple projects, deliver specific design packages and lead as required.
- Depending on experience & projects, a project lead role will be encouraged.
- There is room to grow and contribute more to projects and the department.
- The position would involve adding to and building our database, library and digital information.
- The role would 100% evolve and the jobs would vary.
- Contracted hours: 9.00am-5.30pm with additional to suit deadlines etc.
- A long term commitment is preferred eg 3 years plus.
- Last but not least, a pro active and positive attitude is very important.
- Salary dependent on experience. We offer a competitive package.
To apply or for more information about the opportunity please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
3D Visualiser Internship
Rigby & Rigby is looking for a 3D visualiser intern to join the team. This is an exciting role where you will support the design team to deliver multiple high-end projects.
The role could lead to an extended/permanent contract.
- Strong portfolio of 3d modelling, spatial awareness & composition
- Proven experience using the following software: 3ds max, Corona Renderer, Adobe Suite notably Photoshop & Indesign
- Additional skills (not essential but desirable): Sketchup, Autocad 2D
- A can do and willing attitude is very important, a team player who is also focused and motivated
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to manage confidential information, excellent time management and organisation
- A keen interest in 3d modelling
To apply or for more information about our internship programme please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com