We are always looking for great people to join Rigby & Rigby. We value exceptional talent and empower our employees to break boundaries through innovation and great design.
The Studio offers a competitive benefits package, including:
• Birthday leave in addition to 25 days holiday
• Support for training and development
• Flexible office hours, finishing early on Fridays
• Personal Development, Wellness Fund
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Bonus scheme
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always on the lookout for talent and will recruit exceptional, inspiring and inspirational candidates.
3D Visualiser Internship
Rigby & Rigby is looking for a 3D visualiser intern to join the team. This is an exciting role where you will support the design team to deliver multiple high-end projects.
The role could lead to an extended/permanent contract.
- Strong portfolio of 3d modelling, spatial awareness & composition
- Proven experience using the following software: 3ds max, Corona Renderer, Adobe Suite notably Photoshop & Indesign
- Additional skills (not essential but desirable): Sketchup, Autocad 2D
- A can do and willing attitude is very important, a team player who is also focused and motivated
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to manage confidential information, excellent time management and organisation
- A keen interest in 3d modelling
To apply or for more information about our internship programme please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com